For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and UK data protection laws, the controller is Cliveden Conservation Workshop Limited.
About this document
How we collect your information
We may collect your personal/business data in a few limited ways, namely:
- Directly from you, when you make enquiries on our website, when you provide information accepting estimates and quotes to commission our work and from a company who accepts a quote or estimate or order on your behalf, when you complete a contract of employment either as a direct employee or as a sub-contractor for a project.
The types of information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal/business data about you:
- Contact and communications information (including email address(es), telephone numbers and business or personal address(es) and records of communications and interactions we have had with you);
- Financial information when account payments are made;
How we use personal/business data
Personal/business data provided to us will be used to enable us to fulfil a business relationship with you as a contractor or as an employee,
More generally, we will use your personal/business data for the following purposes:
- Administration of your project/works we undertake:
- informing you about programme,
- taking payment for works completed
- details of our employees working on your project
- deliveries to your site for your project
- Storing your details on the software platform we use for your projects/works for orders to site and invoicing.
Your marketing preferences
We will always respect your wishes in respect of what type of communications you want to receive from us and how you want to receive them. There are some communications, however, that we need to send you regardless of your marketing preferences in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you as a client of Cliveden Conservation Workshop Limited. Examples of these essential service communications are:
- Records of transactions, such as invoices, payment receipts, valuations and applications for payment;
- Client related mailings such payment reminders.
You can update your choices and/or your contact details by contacting us at:
Cliveden Conservation Workshop Limited
Telephone: 01628 604721
The Tennis Courts
Sharing your information with others
We do not sell or share your personal/business data for other organisations to use other than as set out below.
Personal/business data collected and processed by us may be shared with the following third parties, where necessary:
- Collection agencies in the case of unpaid invoices.
How long your information is kept
We keep your personal/business data only for as long as necessary for each purpose we use it.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal/business data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal/business data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal/business data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal/business data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal/business data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal/business data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal/business data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal/business data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal/business data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal/business data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. You can also withdraw your consent, where this is the basis for our processing your data (without affecting the lawfulness of our previous processing based on consent).
- Request the transfer of your personal/business data to another party.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
Contact and complaints
Telephone: 01628 604721