Cliveden has moved, stored and relocated statuary collections, tombs, monuments and statues of all shapes and sizes. We are experienced in bringing valued items back into use and restoring them to a previous condition or locations for museums, sculpture galleries, sculpture gardens, local councils, churches, abbeys and private individuals.
Our expertise extends to safe packaging and transport for heavy and / or delicate items.
Here are some examples:
- Chatsworth sculpture gallery
- Sculpture in the Marble Saloon at Stowe
- Sculpture atop temples in landscape gardens and monuments
- Sculpture in Covent Garden
- Sculpture in Buckingham Palace
- Statuary at Waddesdon, interior and exterior
- Roman mosaics